In the first part of this article I showed you how trans fat will not allow you to get toned arms. In this second part, I am going to show you how to identify foods with hidden trans fats. Unfortunately, the food industry is ultra tricky, but you can beat them.
So if you really want to get toned arms do the following: ignore the food label and nutrition facts even if they say “0 grams of trans fat per serving” or “trans fat free.”
Instead, look for the following phrases in the ingredients list:
- Partially hydrogenated
- Vegetable shortening
You should aim to have 0 trans fat in your diet. Seriously. Many states have already banned this stuff, it’s that bad. And if you’re serious about wanting to get toned arms, trans fat is the last thing you want going into your body!
- How To Get Skinny Arms With Bars
- 20 Things You Should NOT Be Doing When Reducing Fat Arms, Part 2
- 20 Things You Should NOT Be Doing When Reducing Fat Arms, Part 1
- 20 Reasons Why Trans Fat Will Destroy Your Health And Your Arms, Part 1
- How To Reduce Loose Arm Fat By Reducing Insulin Resistance, Part 2