Restaurants love you. And loose arm fat loves restaurants. Why? Because they feed it as many calories as it wants. Thus, it’s allowed to grow as much as it wants. If loose arm fat could live in a restaurant 24/7, it probably would!
But I’m sure you’re not feeding your loose arm fat at restaurants, are you?
Well, the reality is that we are all going to eat at restaurants more than we should. Eating is simply a major part of how we socialize.
And restaurants are going to try to profit off of this as much as possible. How? By giving you the most tasty eating experience possible. Unfortunately, the most tasty eating experiences are usually the most unhealthy. Just ask your loose arm fat.
But not all hope is lost. There are some things you can do to minimize, and in some cases, eliminate the damage. So here are 5 more problems (and solutions) that you will encounter when eating out:
6. Unknowledgeable waiters. Many times, you will find that waiters know little about the nutritional quality of the food they are serving. Your best bet here is to ask how the food is prepared. Then you can deduce whether or not what you are ordering is healthy. And don’t be afraid to tell the waiter to ask the cook about what’s in your food. It’s your body, not the waiters.
7. Trans fat galore. They are everywhere, seriously. Even in Boston Market’s sirloin—one of the leanest cuts of meat in its natural state. And no level of trans fat consumption is safe. This chemically modified form of fat will clog your arteries and make you gain weight very quickly. If you want to get rid of loose arm fat, stay away from trans fat.
8. Social pressure. If you are with a group of friends that are ordering the deep fried sampler, you may get some heat when you request a salad with lightly grilled chicken breasts and olive oil on the side. There are 3 things you can do in this situation: 1) use sarcasm to fight back, but this might fuel the fire. 2) educate them by giving a detailed explanation about why you are doing the smart thing. 3) use the shock-silence method by telling them that you recently had a heart attack and can only eat healthy or else you could die. While not ethical, the last one is the most effective.
9. Sauces that are calorie bombs. You could order a perfectly healthy grilled chicken sandwich with whole wheat bread only to find out that the sauce on it has over 300 calories. Secret sauces are notorious for turning otherwise healthy foods into loose arm fat foods. The best thing to do here is to ask what’s in the sauce, and most importantly, make sure it’s on the side.
10. Alcohol-induced hunger. We’ve all been there. It’s 3am and you find yourself at Denny’s after a night of clubbing. This is a tough one because the alcohol reduces your sense of restraint while increasing your hunger. The best solution is to not put yourself in this situation in the first place. However, if you do end up at Denny’s in the wee hours of the morning, just remember that the alcohol is making you more hungry than you actually are. In the worst case scenario, try to gorge on a salad with low calorie dressing.
If you only go out every once in a blue moon, then this information isn’t as relevant. Infrequent “eat out” sessions are not going to set you back. On the other hand, if you do eat out frequently, make sure you are feeding your active tissues and not your loose arm fat. Follow my tips and you should be fine. Otherwise your flabby arms are never going to go away!
- 20 Things You Should NOT Be Doing When Reducing Fat Arms, Part 2
- 10 Ways On How To Get Rid Of Arm Flab When Eating At A Restaurant, Part 1
- 20 Reasons Why Trans Fat Will Destroy You And Your Arms, Part 2
- 20 Reasons Why Trans Fat Will Destroy Your Health And Your Arms, Part 1
- 20 Things You Should NOT Be Doing When Reducing Fat Arms, Part 1